Broder Metals Group offers a wide ranging mix of metals and metal products together with the ethos of a world-class customer service to provide a persuasive offering to our core markets: fastener manufacturing, oil & gas industry-based precision machining and general engineering companies at the cutting edge of technology.
Although we will never forget the trading names our success was built on – AI Materials, Alloy Flanges & Fittings, Integrity Alloys and High Tensile Stainless – we now run the Group as a single entity to provide a uniform approach and commitment to customer service and responsiveness. Our positioning statement, GLOBAL REACH, PERSONAL TOUCH, was carefully chosen to represent our ethos and objective – providing exactly what a customer wants, wherever in the world.
From Sheffield, a UK city renowned for steel, we bring you our knowledge, enthusiasm, expertise and the desire to ensure solid, long lasting relationships that are woven around a personal touch, the highest service levels and trust. Your reward for choosing us is an efficient and friendly service that you will remember; not least our commitment to immediate quotations and same or next day despatches of our bar stock.
We are here to help, whether this is by you using our conversion/calculator page for your weight per metre, hardness or tensile conversions, by asking us for impartial technical help, or even by giving you the odd chuckle at our antics on our news and blog pages.
Please download our Broder Metals Group brochure or watch the short video below for information about the Group.
In summary this is what we offer – but also please see our individual product pages for more details about each grade stocked and offered.
For fastener manufacturers, oil & gas focused precision machinists and general engineering requirements –
We hold a range of nickel alloys, stainless and duplex/super-duplex, nimonic and titanium round bar , specialising in the following grades and specifications in round bar from 12.7 mm (1/2″) upwards:
- Alloy 718 – UNS N07718 to NACE and API specification 6A 718, plus we can convert and supply to B637, AMS 5662 & 5663
- Alloy 625 – ASTM B446, UNS NO6625 Grades 1 and 2, AMS 5666, BS3076, NACE MR0175
- Alloy 286/660 ( dual certified to cover the properties of both Grade A and Grade D ) – ASTM A453, UNS S66286
- Alloy T41 – 20CrMoVTiB4-10 steel for High Temperature Bolting Applications, manufactured in accordance with BS EN 10269:1999 20CrMoVTiB4-10 and with additional requirements of grain size ASTM-E112 5 or finer & an independent microstructural examination
- Nimonic 80a
- Titanium – grades 2 and 5
- Duplex and Super Duplex grades F44, F51, F53, and F55, including F55 FLT grade.
- High Tensile (Cold Drawn) stainless bar to meet the requirements of manufacturers of fasteners to the EN ISO 3506-1 1997 and ASTM A193/A193M 2011 or ASTM A320/A320M 2010 standards.
All the above can be supplied with strict adherence to customer’s own purchasing specifications where applicable, including handling all aspects BS EN ISO 10204 3.2 certification (via Lloyds independent witnessing). We also have the experience and technical expertise to handle conversion to achieve the type of demanding properties required in modern operating environments, and to further process bar stock to create rings, blocks, tubes and shafts.
If we do not hold the grade / size in our stock, we also offer an unrivalled sourcing service whereby we will find your exact material requirements, leaving you to concentrate on finding new customers to grow your business.
Forgings, flanges, plate, tube and pipework fittings –
We are your source for bespoke and special stainless steel, nickel alloy, and titanium flanges and speciality forgings for oil and gas, petrochemical and powergen industries around the world. We also supply tube and plate fittings to match.
We use our knowledge and expertise in how to, where to, and who to use to provide exactly what you need; not just what a supplier happens to have on their shelf.
We offer a service to find or manufacture small quantity or difficult to source requirements through to full packages of flanges, tube and fittings, sheet and plate, precision cut profiles, pipe and tube, rings, clamp rings, flanges, pipe fittings, weld necks, elbows, long radius elbows, concentric reducers, eccentric reducers, forgings, blinds, spectacle blinds, end caps, nippolets, equal tees, socket welds, slip-on flanges, paddle blinds, RF blinds, RF weld necks, RTJ weld necks, and last but not least RTJ blinds.
We are as comfortable working in copper alloys and aluminium bronzes as in nickel alloys (Alloy 718, Alloy 625, Alloy K500), stainless (304, 316 and 320 series), and Duplex/Super Duplex (F44, F51, F53 and F55) grades.
Aluminium bronze, copper and nickel alloy bar for valve, specialist bearing and marine engineering industry –
Our stock ranges include
- Alloy K500 – UNS NO5500, BS3076 NA18, ASTM B8865 & NACE MR 01.75
- Our BroderNab22 & 24 – ASTM BS 150 C63200 to TQ-50 temper
- 90/10 Copper-nickel (C70600)
- CuNi3Si (CW112C,)
- Plus where our standard grades do not meet your exact requirements, our knowledge and contacts allow us to supply bespoke product or sizes to meet the properties you need for your application.
Finally – we love to build long term relationships where an innovative approach to supply chain management can give you a competitive edge for your business – give us a call to discuss how we could help you.
Broder Metals Group Ltd
Registered in England, Company registration number: 05690539
VAT No: GB991223026