Over the years we have supplied flanges, fittings, forged blocks, shafts, rings, bar and value-added shapes in a multitude of alloys:
We can supply black (as forged), as well as rough or finished machined, fully tested and complying with all modern standards or to customer’s own specifications. and complying with all modern standards or to customer’s own specifications.
Our bespoke service can handle the production of forgings from 1” diameter to 3 metres and up to a weight of 3 tonnes.
Same day quote, next day dispatch
Generate a Quote
For more technical information download our Forgings information sheet here
Forgings are seen advantageous as they are:
- Generally tougher than alternatives
- Will handle impact better than castings
- The nature of forging excludes the occurrence of porosity, shrinkage, cavities and cold pour issues (if done right)
- The tight grain structure of forgings making it mechanically strong. There is less need for expensive alloys to attain high strength components.
- The tight grain structure offers great wear resistance without the need to make products “super hard”.
“Every player in the industry needs to offer something different, something new. For Broder Metals Group it’s simple… it’s four specialist divisions each with a compelling offer in terms of product, price and delivery. But most of all, it’s our people. They’re extraordinary”.